Tactical gloves, gloves for Military/LE and outdoorsmen.
Catalog number: TOR147
Your Price: 41.00 €
Engineered for fast-rope tactical operation, Oakley FR Fast Rope Gloves take advantage of technology utilized for flame protection in Oakley professional racing gear. Aluminized Carbon-X greatly reduces thermal transfer when the friction of a fast rope descent threatens the palm with a surge of heat. Dual-layer Nomex offers added protection with flame-resistance that meets the requirements of the ASTM D 6413 standard. For the outer layer of the palm, Oakley used premium Pittards Keratan, and the fingers get the same durable leather for unrivaled abrasion-assistance. No ordinary fast-rope glove can offer this level of performance and protection, and the icon of innovation marks its authenticity.
• Aluminized Carbon-X under palm to render heat transfer
• Abrasion-resistance of Pittards Keratan Leather reinforcement on palm and fingers
• Added protection of dual-layer 180g Nomex
• Molded polycarbonate knuckle with digital leather covering
• Secure fit of micro hook-and-loop pad closure on wrist
• Meets ASTM F 1790 Fabric Cut Resistance requirement
• Meets ASTM D 6413 Flame Resistance requirement
• Meets NFPA 1971-07 Thermal Resistance