THOR'S HAMMER NECKLACE on Leather Bolo with WOLF Head Terminals. Reproduction of a silver Thor´s hammer from the Viking Age (1000 CE). The original viking pendant was found in Romersdal, the island of Bornholm, Denmark. Now it is exhibited at the National Museum in Copenhagen. Viking leather bolo and the wolf head terminals are inspired by a Wolf Cross from Iceland.
- Material sterling silver, leather
- Weight of hammer 4.2 g
- Size of hammer 3.7 x 4 cm
- Size of wolf head terminal 1 x 2 cm
- Weight of 1 terminal approx. 9 g
- Please let us know your head circumference as you pull the necklace over your head