Anti-inflammatory, healing, soothing, emollient, antibacterial.
- Aloe vera: healing, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, immunostimulating and anesthetic
- Chamomile: stimulates the functionality of the microcirculation and the activity of fibroblasts by promoting the synthesis of collagen, elastic fibers and hyaluronic acid, thus promoting the repair of the epidermis and dermis
- Hyaluronic Acid: by stimulating the formation of collagen and connective tissue, hyaluronic acid protects the body from viruses and bacteria, increases tissue plasticity and guarantees optimal skin hydration. It also has cicatricial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Vitamin E: possesses a high antioxidant activity, as they are capable of neutralizing the reactivity of free radicals, blocking the cascade of events that determine the oxidative stress responsible for cell damage.
- Vitamin B5: Panthenol is used in the cosmetic field in products for the treatment and hygiene of the skin and hair. In addition to its well-known moisturizing properties, panthenol is also indicated for its emollient and soothing activity
- Vegetable Glycerin: performs an effective moisturizing, softening and emollient action. Within a cosmetic product, glycerin is able to deliver active ingredients, which can then release their beneficial effects on the skin
- Shea Butter: helps to heal and heal the skin, thanks to its soothing and antibacterial action
- Sweet Almond Oil: emollient and elasticizing
- Olive Oil: is a rich emollient oil that deeply nourishes the skin and regulates its natural hydration system. It also has a soothing action on redness and irritation and is well tolerated even by the most sensitive skin