Inspired by the popularity of the Mk.II Instructor Shirt, the long sleeve version was developed as an extremely versatile shirt, which is worn primarily on the shooting range and for instruction services. Due to its versatility, it is also suitable for a variety of other tasks, including light operations. The fabric of the torso also offers a very great handfeel and high wearing comfort under plate carriers.
The technical design of the sleeves made of very resistant, stretchy and water-repellent material ensures an extremely high freedom of movement. The two upper arm pockets provide sufficient storage space, while the loop surfaces offer space for ID badges and two compartments each for writing materials.
- Roomy pockets on the upper arms
- Durable fabrics with great handfeel
- Extended torso to avoid slipping out of the pant
- Quick drying, breathable and comfortable
- Excellent wearing comfort and lightweight
- Torso 60% cotton, 40% Polyester
- Sleeves 87% polyamide, 13% polyurethane
- 'YKK' zips