FERRANT, medieval broadsword, 14th century
Catalog number: MSW230
FERRANT, single-handed medieval sword. Its blade with two fullers is inspired by swords of the 14th Century. This handmade sword is a product of Arma Epona smithy - the "elite" product line of swords for collector's in the highest quality.
- Material: 54SiCr6 stell, hardness 52-54 HRC
- Blade: sharp
- Overall length: 97.5 cm
- Blade: 80 cm
- Width of blade: 5.0 cm
- Width of guard: 21 cm
- Width of blade 10 cm above point: 3.9 cm
- Grip: 11.0 cm (leather part)
- Length of pommel: 5 cm, thickness: 4.0 cm
- Point of balance: 12.5 cm
- Scabbard is not included, you can buy it separately here.