Nothing was added in your basket.
GORM, Viking Sword Petersen Type O, bronze, silver wire
Viking Petersen Type O SWORD Reproduction of the highest quality. A collectible reproduction of swords originally used in the 10th century. A subtype O1 of this medieval weapon is described as a Scandinavian sword with bronze fittings. So far the largest number of these, 12, were found in Norway, other individual artefacts come from Denmark, Sweden, the Baltic countries, Germany, France, England and Iceland.
- Material: 54SiCr6 high carbon steel, bronze, silver wire, leather
- Hardness: 52-54 HRC
- Overall length: 92.5 cm
- Sharp blade 77 cm long and 5 cm wide
- Point of balance: 13 cm
- Width of the guard: 10.5 cm
- Length of the two-partite pommel: 4 cm
- Hilt: 10 cm (leather part)
- Handmade product of our Arma Epona workshop