Nothing was added in your basket.
RUNAR, Viking Sword Petersen Type O, bronze, silver wire
Viking SWORD Reproduction of the highest quality, collectible of a so-called Petersen type O sword, which was used in the 10th century. The particular subtype O1 is described as a Scandinavian sword with a hilt cast in bronze. The largest number of these swords - 12 up to this day - were found in Norway, other artefacts come from Denmark, Sweden, Baltic countries, Germany, France, England and Iceland.
- Material 54SiCr6 (high carbon steel), bronze hilt and silver wire
- Overall length 92.5 cm
- Sharp blade 77 cm long and 5 cm wide
- Point of balance 13 cm
- Width of the guard 10.5 cm
- Length of the two-partite pommel 4 cm
- Handle 10 cm (leather part)
- Handmade product of our Arma Epona workshop