Nothing was added in your basket.
Though presumed to have its origins as the traditional attire of the Scottish deerstalker, there are many more areas where you’ll encounter a garment referred to as a Smock. The Jack Pyke Argyll Smock has a generous cut allowing it to fit over the layers of clothing with an extra length baffled front half zip. Designed with practical usage in mind it features two upper pockets and two lower angled pockets all with weatherproof zips. This smock is waterproof, but to provide an extra barrier from the elements we added Neoprene inner cuff bands, adjustable outer cuffs and removable hood. The hood’s drawstring and adjustable peak add to the practicality of this smock. The garment is made of 100% Polyester brushed tricot with laminated membrane allowing for it to breathe and the temperature is easily controlled with adjustable waist drawstring.
- Head over style with extra length baffled front half zip
- Removable hood with drawstring and adjustable peak
- Two upper “crossover” pockets with weatherproof zips
- Two lower angled pockets with weatherproof zips
- Neoprene inner cuff bands
- Adjustable outer cuffs
- Waist drawstring
- Material: 100% polyester brushed tricot with laminated membrane and mesh
- Waterproof: 10000mm
- Breathable: 5000g/m2 *24hr
- Imported from England