Holsters, Rail covers, Surefire products, BUIS - basically a selection of quality weapon furniture.
Catalog number: TOR140
Your Price: 19.00 €
Ladder Panels offer very low-profile 1913 Picatinny rail coverage. The Santoprene material provide a rubbery surface for improved weapon control and rail protection. Easily cut for custom lengths, each panel fits one side of a carbine-length rail (18 slots). One panel per package. Manufactured by Falcon Industries, Inc.
Catalog number: TOR146
Your Price: 139.00 €
The Magpul ACS-L (Adaptable Carbine Stock - Light) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using commercial-spec sized receiver extension tubes. A streamlined version of the ACS, the ACS-L utilizes the same center storage compartment and cheek weld but removes the battery tubes for a slimmer, lighter weight package.
Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, Olympic, and others (please see the note below)Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfortStorage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on right hand sideSupplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operationPremium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service lifeReplaceable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protectionCompatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachmentsSling MountsMid – Included reversible Sling Mount Kit – TYPE 3 fits up to 1.5" push-button swivels (swivel not included)Rear/Bottom – 1.00" sling loop NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a mil-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Mil-Spec ACS-L.
Catalog number: TOR145
Your Price: 35.00 €
The four-piece XTM Hand Stop Kit serves as a lightweight, low-profile rail mounted index point for improved weapon control, or as a forward stop to prevent the shooter's hand from reaching the hot front sight assembly or muzzle. The kit includes one Hand Stop, one Index Panel, one full XTM Enhanced Panel, and one XTM Enhanced Half Panel.
Catalog number: TOR144
Your Price: 75.00 €
This Folding Front BUIS (Back-Up Iron Sight) is compatible with MIL-spec height front AR sights. It locks down, and can be deployed with the push of a button. It is perfect for platforms with quick detach optics mounts.
• Optimized for AR platform• Compatible with MIL-spec height optics• Single “hybrid” aperture for simplicity• Locks into stowed position with push-button-actuated spring deployment• Aluminum sight blade/aperture and polymer base for optimal strength-to-weight ratio
Catalog number: TOR143
Your Price: 75.00 €
This Folding Front BUIS (Back-Up Iron Sight) is compatible with MIL-spec height rear AR optics. It locks down, and can be deployed with the push of a button. It's perfect for platforms with quick detach optics mounts.
• Optimized for AR platform• Compatible with MIL-spec height rear optics• Utilizes standard MIL-spec front sight posts and sight adjustment tools• Locks into stowed position with push-button-actuated spring deployment• Aluminum tower body and polymer base for optimal strength-to-weight ratio• Circular hood protects sight post and increases speed acquiring sight picture
Catalog number: TOR142
Your Price: 42.00 €
This sleek two-point sling is ideal for fast transitions, stable shooting positions and secure carry options. It’s constructed of high-quality 3.2cm wide nylon webbing and is a fully ambidextrous, adjustable design.
• Quick-adjust buckle for easy shoulder-to-shoulder or firearm transition• Top-grade materials deliver years of reliable performance
Catalog number: TOR141
Your Price: 42.00 €
This unique single-point sling is constructed of high-strength 3.2cm wide nylon webbing with an elliptical bungee for comfort and support
• Compressed tubular nylon sheathing limits bounce and enhances retention• Elastic-encased MASH Clip for quick, positive firearm attachment• Heavy-duty tri-glide buckle, metal oval ring and single 135kg test side-release buckle for quick sling attachment and removal• 10cm flex for weapon agility and CQB tactics• Adjusts from 115cm to 160cm in diameter to fit all body sizes and around bulky tactical vests or gear
Catalog number: TOR192
Your Price: 14.00 €
Pro Secur Trigger Lock, Walther.
Catalog number: TOR193
Your Price: 9.00 €
Shooting Target 14x14 cm 100pcs.
Catalog number: TOR197
Your Price: 9.90 €
Self Fusing Silicone Tape 1 Inch x 10ft Pro Tapes
Catalog number: TOR108
Your Price: 69.00 €
Are you interested? Preorder now!
Featuring the patented SERPA Auto Lock release, the Blackhawk SERPA CQC Concealment Holster delivers a smooth draw, easy re-holster and unparalleled weapon security in a sleek package that is perfect for concealed carry.
- SERPA Auto Lock release
- Passive retention detent adjustment screw
- Speed-cut design for rapid draw, target acquisition and re-holster
- Includes Belt Loop Platform and Paddle Platform