Handpainted Frame Drum decorated with Early Medieval Celtic motives in the style of the beautiful Book of Kells, crafted from high quality deerskin on spruce frame, a simple yet powerful tool.
- Material: spruce wood and deer skin
- Beater: willow wood, leather
- Case: tent canvas
- Diameter: 40 cm
- Height: 8 cm
- You can order a textile case and a beater
- Made in the Czech Republic
- The photographs are for illustration purpose only. Our products are hand made and as such they may differ in their appearance and dimensions. Please contact us if you would like to know the exact look and size of your chosen product
- The cost of shipping to Australia and Canada may exceed the stated amount depending on your location.