A reproduction of a viking belt. The original belt set was found in 1890 in a mound near the Gokstad farm, Sandar, Norway. This burial site was very rich (tents, horse equipment, ships) and it is suggested that this mound belongs to the Norse king Olaf Geirstad-Alf, king of Vestfold. The motif for the five studs was taken from a Gotland brooch, Sweden.
- Material: bronze, leather
- Size of the buckle: 3.5 x 4 cm
- Size of the strap-end: 2.3 x 4.8 cm
- Size of the rivet: 1.5 cm
- Size of the belt: 160 cm × 3 cm