Nothing was added in your basket.
JARIN, Medieval Singlehanded Sword
JARIN Single Handed Medieval SWORD. Hand crafted by Arma Epona Smithy, the Czech Republic, manufacturer of elite swords for collectors in the highest quality.
- Material: 54SiCr6 high carbon steel, leather
- Blade: blunt / sharp
- Overall length: 94 cm
- Blade: 77.5 cm
- Width of the blade: 4.8 cm
- Guard: 18.9 cm
- Width of the blade 10 cm above the point: 2.7 cm
- Handle: 9.6 cm (leather part)
- Length of a pommel: 5.5 cm, thickness: 3.5 cm
- Point of balance: 10.5 cm
- Weight: 1,5 kg